Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mug Rug Swap

Quilting Gallery and Little Green Cottage joined together to bring us 
Mug Rug Swap.
We were to make our rug mugs for our partner who lives in a different 
part of the country or in another country.  We were to email our new friend and
get to know them.  My partner is from Liberty Center, IN, pop, 100.  And I live 
in South Florida just north of Miami with a pop. of over 1 million.  I came from 
a small farming community of about 600, and that was in 1975.
Here was the start of my mug rugs, I love it when I go though the scrap 
basket and start pulling little pieces of fabric out.  This is why I save
all of my scraps, (Sam) some of them are very small in size.  
And here are the ones I finished.
A little different then the pattern, I put a bee instead of a butterfly,
and my house on the bottom is going the other way.
I will post my partners tomorrow after I take a picture of them.
Off to bed now.
I hope you have enjoyed the mug rugs,
RoseMary

No comments:

Post a Comment